Park Shelter Rules and Regulations
- All set-up and clean-up must take place during your reservation time.
- Reservations are posted on park shelters.
- All shelter reservations are final. Refunds will not be given for cancellations or inclement weather.
- The person(s) or group using the shelter shall comply with all rules and regulations as set forth by the Town of Bridgewater. The person reserving the shelter is responsible for the use of the shelter. To avoid any reservation mix-ups, please keep your receipt and take it with you on the day of your event.
- During the off-season (Nov – Feb) restrooms are not available. All water and electricity at the shelters are shut off to protect pipes from freezing and conserve electricity.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs of any kind are allowed on park property.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from under shelters.
- Dogs must be under their owners' immediate control.
- Picnickers must furnish charcoal/wood for use in grills and/or fireplace.
- Parks cannot be used for fundraising, political, religious or private gain. Shelters are to be used for quiet gatherings of families or friends, and accordingly, the Town prohibits fund-raising or commercial events, rallies, membership drives, and similar events designed to benefit a cause or organization.
- Bounce houses are not permitted.
- No loud music, amplifiers, or public address systems.
- Please be respectful of residential areas and park neighbors.
- Lights in the shelters are on a sensor, are only intended to provide minimal light, and are not guaranteed.
- No parking on the grass.
The Town of Bridgewater reserves the right to cancel or deny use with or without due notice, and to limit the frequency of the shelters use by any group or organization, if the Town determines that the person or group has violated the rules and regulations or has denied to others the fair use of the shelters.